A Visit for the Hospice is a charity initiative of the medical community. Participants such as doctors, clinics or medical centers, decide to allocate their income from one private doctor’s visit per month to terminally ill children living in our region.
We will spend 100% of funds raised in this way on rehabilitation treatment for the hospice’s children and on medical materials and equipment.
The initiative was started by Dr. Sebastian Krupa and the medical team of the eMKa Med Clinic in Wrocław.
The Mayor of the City of Wrocław, Jacek Sutryk, is an honorary patron of the initiative.
We are happy to meet you to answer any questions you may have about this campaign.
Point of contact:
Please do not hesitate to contact us!
“Visit for the Hospice” dedicated bank account:
03 1600 1462 1027 7108 2000 0009
- Fakty TVP3 2020-11-08 – Doctors for Hospice (starting at 9’)
- Radio Wrocław 2020-10-28 – Doctors help the “Formuła Dobra” hospice in Lower Silesia
- Gość – Doctors will donate to seriously ill children. The “Visit for the Hospice” program has started
- Radio Wrocław – Doctors for sick children. The “Visit for the Hospice” program has launched
- City of Wrocław – The “Visit for Hospice” campaign has started in Wrocław
- Rynek Zdrowia – Wrocław: the “Visit for the Hospice” program of the medical community has been launched
- Radio Gra – Doctors help terminally ill young children
BECOME OUR HERO
You can help terminally ill children who inevitably approach their passing. We want the children to be surrounded by family and our professional care. We are genuinely with them.
Will you join us?